Wednesday, August 7, 2024

My Prayer For Today 8/7/2024

 Good Morning, 

My cup is filled with Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and my day seems to be all planned out. 

If I were to describe a perfect day for me, it would have to start with the correct attitude. 



Galatians 5:22-23 NIV But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace and forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23. gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.

Once my feet hit the floor in the morning, I have a choice to make. That choice is to determine how I will manage my response to the day and the happenings it brings. 

Friends, that is my prayer for all who read this today. I pray that your lives are filled with the fruits of the Spirit and that you pass it on to those who are with you. Make their day by you having the right attitudes.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment