Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Be Still And Learn 8/2/2023

 Good Morning, 

I am enjoying a hut cup of Door County German Chocolate Cake while I sit at my desk to write. This morning my coffee is my good friend.


Psalm 46:10-11 Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. 1. The Lord of hosts is with us. The God of Jacob is our refuge. 

Life gets so busy and hectic sometimes it just seems like there isn't any time to be still. Throw in some unexpected problems and you have one cluster bum going on. You will find that as you rush to put out the fires of life, some more just seem to pop up. to remind me to be still I purchased a hat with this verse on it. I wear it quite often. 

During these crisis times you need to slow down, be still (take a big drink of shut up juice) and listen for God to direct you. This really doesn't take long at all. When you stop and give the Lord your ear , the urgent things seem to just fall into place and you can sort out the solutions. What seemed as overwhelming is just a task and it can be accomplished. You will find yourself exalting God because you were still, and listened. The problems of your life can become little idols that look impossible to tackle until you know that God is with you and you listen. 

Be still my friends and know Him.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment