Thursday, August 24, 2023

Problems With Google 8/24/2023

 Good Morning,

My day started with prayer and a hot cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee. It is time to write.

I was up and out of bed very early this morning and when I logged into my lap top I could not access my blog. I waited and rebooted several times and nothing seemed to help. I was frustrated to say the least and just assume that the outage was temporary. It seems as if the site is running again at about 50% so here goes my shot at not wasting my morning.

A heat wave has much of our nation in it's grip and I saw a three digit temperature yesterday, which I cannot remember participating in for many years or if ever. The forecast for today is the same, with relief coming tonight. 

We are blessed to have power and air conditioning in our home, so the only real issues for us is when we go outside. We just aren't used to this type of heat. 

My point for today is this. If you are in this heat, be careful, stay hydrated and avoid over exertion. Water is always your friend! And what did I learn form this Google outage and the heat?

PATIENCE! Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end of something is better than it's beginning. Patience Is Better than pride. 

I cannot change the weather and if this blog works out, it will or won't. I just have to wait and see. 

Patience my friends. patience. 

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Praying that the LORD will grant you more than sufficient patience chief.

    ReplyDelete