Friday, August 4, 2023

A Friday Kind Of Thought 8/4/2023

 Good Morning,

I arose from my bed early today and there are a few meetings and chores ahead of me. I just poured a hot cup of door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee and it is time to write. 


As the work week ends and we dive into the weekend I want to give to you on this Friday a Bible verse chosen for this day to inspire you and give you hope for tomorrow and next week. If we were sitting at our kitchen table drinking coffee and dining on Nueske's bacon, eggs, and biscuits this verse would be my prayer for you.

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

May you do all you do on this weekend with gusto, peace, and hope. Be a blessing to someone today, Saturday and Sunday.

Marty

3 comments:

  1. I saw what u did there.... Well said Chief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff told us what u did there.

    ReplyDelete