Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sleep Well My Friends 11/10/2019

Good Evening,

I purposely skipped writing this morning for a reason. I did however drink a big cup of Door County Hazelnut Creme Coffee around 3:AM today.


As many of you read this it won't be too long before you will be headed to bed, seeking sleep and rest so you can face tomorrow. But some of us might struggle a little when we try to sleep. Our minds are often spinning like a whirlwind before bed time and they keep cycling from subject to subject stealing our sleep.

When that happens to me. I pick up my Bible and read a passage or a few chapters. I then pray for those who have needs, including myself. I always read Psalm 127 and I am reminded that no amount of worrying or extra planning should steal my rest.  God tells us that He gives us sleep and we should let Him run our house.

So sleep my friends. Sleep knowing that God is watching over you.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment