Friday, September 9, 2016

Blessing Others With Your Speach. 9/9/2016

Good Morning,

I missed writing to all of you yesterday. Things are somewhat back to normal so I will celebrate Friday like I usually do. I raise a cup of Door County Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee to salute making it through to another Friday. I praise God for the stamina. I thank a close friend for the cup he gave me.



Numbers 6:24-26New King James Version (NKJV)
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”

We all have a few. We all know that someone. The one who is a blessing to you. You see them coming toward you and they bring a smile to your face. They can be family. They can be friends. They can be co-workers. They are one of those people that give you their best and they bring the best out of you.

We say thank you. We return favors. We admire them. But do we say a blessing on them? How about our children? We tell them we love them. But do we pray a blessing on them, face to face?

Why not? What is our problem with stopping and saying this? You mean a lot to me. I want you to know that you are loved. Here is what I pray for you right now and we repeat a verse like Numbers 6:24-26.

I haven't figured out why we don't. We spend money on gifts but we don't give our beloved the best we can give.

Next time the opportunity comes about. Give them a blessing. Wish them the Very Best. Pray that on them.

It's the right thing to do.

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment