Monday, June 29, 2015

Smile For Us All! 6/29/2015

Good Morning,

Monday has arrived already? Not much we can do about it so let's drink a cup of coffee and put a smile on and brighten the world with our presence. My mug is overflowing just a little with Door County Raspberry Crunch Coffee.



Psalm 139:14New International Version (NIV)
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
 
I am sure that all of us look into the mirror and wish there was something different about us now and then. I believe that I would like to be taller. I am not anticipating a growth spurt at my age so I must be content with my height.
 
But have you considered that you are just who God made you to be. You are like that diamond in the store that is one of a kind, "none others like it".
 
You are like a one of a kind suit or dress made by a famous designer. If you could see with His eyes the back of your neck ( just pretending and taking some liberty with writing) would be a label that reads G. Made by God. You are a Designer Label!
 
Now knowing that we represent the Designer, like all celebrities that walk the red carpet and talk about the clothes they are wearing and who made them, we too should walk like we own that carpet of life and smile and wave to all because we are Designer made! You are like the flowers of June that greet me every morning with beauty and grace. They reach up and color the world and seem to be proud of who they are. You should too.
 
So buddy put your smile on. You are priceless.
 
Love to all.
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment