Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Keep Going. God Loves You. 6/2/2015

Good Morning,

May your day be blessed from above. You are important to me. You need to know that. We might never meet but you are loved. I just filled my mug with a hot serving of Door County Coconut Crush Coffee.

It seems that wherever I turn the world has just landed a killer blow to someone's life and has knocked all the wind from their sails.

The sailors mom who is helping him to rehab from a terrible accident, my coworker who's marriage is crumbling, my friend who is struggling with her children, my friend who was just dumped by her boyfriend, my close friend who just told me that his wife has cancer, are just a few of the examples I could give.

I pray for them and will continue to pray. I have been there myself and the best and only thing that carried  me was God and His Word. I am leaving some Scripture that helped me to endure dark times.

God cares for you! 1 Peter 5:7New King James Version (NKJV)
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
 
God gives direction!   Proverbs 3:5-6New King James Version (NKJV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.
 

God gives us strength. We are not alone! Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
 
God hears us when we cry out! Psalm 145:18-19New King James Version (NKJV)
18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He also will hear their cry and save them.

 
We can have peace despite seeing the circumstances! John 16:33New King James Version (NKJV)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

These are some of my favorites and I cherish them more that words can describe. I pray that you will find comfort for your situations. Find it in God. He has never let me down. Keep going! Don't quit. God loves you. that's all you need to know.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment