Friday, January 9, 2015

Snow Aerobics

Good Morning,

Wow, cold, cold, and snow. Finally winter has arrived in my neighborhood. This man's coffee cup is filled with Door County White Christmas.

3 John 1:2         
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

I have decided like millions of other people that I need to work out a little more this year. Last night as many were cussing out the snow storm we received I saw it as a blessing.

The snow fills the ponds, rivers and potholes with water so I can hunt ducks and geese next fall. The snow fills the rivers and lakes with water that we can drink. The snow also covers a few piles of dog doo doo that haven't been cleaned up just yet and can wait for another month.

Last of all the shoveling I did was God's way of giving me snow aerobics. It was quite a work out and had my cardio rate right where it needed to be to break a sweat. So what some saw as a curse, I saw as God's hand.

Have a great day!!

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment