Monday, January 5, 2015

Bracing For The Cold 1/5/2015

Good Morning,

Here comes the below zero weather for the next few days. My Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee is going to be performing double duty this morning, wake up and warm up.



I for one actually like these bitter cold spells. It gives me more time in front of the fireplace at night, more time to read, wear sweaters and wool hats, and drink hot beverages. It makes me plan the menu for our home with more soups and stews. These are all things I enjoy. The cold weather slows my pace down. I plan on getting some extra Bible study in during this cold snap. I for one choose to embrace the cold and enjoy the slower pace.

This cold spell is a gift to me from above. Make the best of it.

Psalm 118:24New King James Version (NKJV)
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
 
God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment