Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'll Be Wiser Tomorrow 1/27/2015

Good Morning,

My drink of choice today is Door County Cherry Crème Coffee. I haven't had this particular flavor dance on my taste buds for sometime now. I am overdue!

Romans 8:28    
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Charles Haddon Spurgeon once said "To confess that you were wrong yesterday is only to acknowledge that you are a little wiser today."

We all make mistakes. I know that I will probably make some today. But I want to take advantage of the mistakes and learn from them.

Yesterday I was working on some documentation for work. I was buzzing through the program and forgot to save my work as I went on the computer. Well I hit the wrong tab and instead of saving it all, all went goodbye. I had to start over on an hour long portion of work. You can bet that I learned my lesson on that one. I will save in smaller portions. Better to have lost just a little than all of my hard work.

Who doesn't make mistakes? But the greatest mistake is to let the mistake destroy you. If you don't learn from your mistakes there is no sense in making them. Learning from the mistake gives you a reason to pick yourself up and start over. Consider mistakes an opportunity to learn, not to be defeated. Ask God to show you how to do better. He loves to teach and can help us learn from our mistakes. We can all be wiser from our mistakes. I know my IQ will be higher tomorrow for sure. Use your mistakes to teach others and prevent them the anguish by learning from you.

Have a great day and wiser tomorrows.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment