Monday, October 6, 2014

Say Your Prayers 10/6/2014

Good Morning,

Monday and I am headed to work early in anticipation of coming home late tonight. I am blessed with a cup of Door county Maple Coffee in my hand and a job to go to.

Philippians 2:3-4
                        

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.


I find myself in prayer for someone today that has blessed me in the past. That person will not know that they were prayed for today. It is a joy to be able to pray and reach out to the hand of God for others.

As you look at your prayer list and read over the tings and people you pray for is there one name that overrides the names of others by repeatedly being there?

Is your prayer list filled with the name  ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME??????????????

How about placing the focus on others? Let's not be selfish at prayer time and reach up on the behalf of others. That is truly loving others more than ourselves.


God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment