Saturday, October 25, 2014

Duck Hunting And The Opposite Sex 10/25/2014

Good Morning,

My coffee this morning was Door County Pumpkin Spice. Notice I write this in the past tense. I am writing from the comfort of home after the morning duck hunt. My one wood duck is cleaned and in the freezer. The dog is cleaned up and we downed a couple of eggs together.

The only surprise I had today was that my nephew brought along a friend. I have hunted before with some of his friends, but today was different. The friend was a young lady who owns her own gun and camouflage clothing. This was a shocker to me.  It did not take me too long to decide that she was more than welcome to come along and hunt. What a I saw was a very polite lady, willingness to jump in and help, and very pleasant personality. By the way she handled her gun very well.

In closing, we all need friends. The Bible gives us some great advice on having friends.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: "Bad company ruins good morals."

If bad company ruins good morals, than good company must preserve them. I think my nephew has chosen a good friend.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment