Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Only Two Ways To Live 10/21/2014

Good Morning,

This morning I am drinking a cup of Door County Maple Coffee to warm up and get going. I will head out of the door soon, off to work.

Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever.

Albert Einstein was quoted as saying "There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".

I choose to live as if everything is a miracle. As I sit in the marshes of Wisconsin and watch the Canadian geese fly South in the annual trek to warmer climates and I see those grand birds fly in a v formation I am in awe. To me the miracle of a goose in flight is only from God.
 
 
When I walk along a beach and witness the setting sun I choose to believe that God painted that moment just for me. A sun that sets and rises each day is a miracle and amazes me today as much as it did when I was a little boy. Every day millions of people feel the warmth of the sun. Some choose to take it for granted. I choose to believe in miracles.
 
When I hear a baby cry, I choose to believe in miracles. I am given 24 hours each day and they are filled with miracles. God is good and His love endures forever.
 
Have a great day. It is all about how you look at it.
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment