Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Setting Goals 4/1/14

Good Morning.

Tuesday and I am starting today with prayer and a hot cup of Door County Mocha Mint coffee. Bible study on Tuesday nights is always one of my favorite days. A long day of work ahead  and I have set some goals to finish today.
 I think setting goals in life is important. School, marriage, house, kids, jobs, vacations, sporting goals,  and retirement can all be found in my personal goal list.

I think it is always important also to set spiritual goals.

Acts 20:24

New International Version (NIV)
24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

 
For me this verse sums up my goal. Many different opportunities have come and gone. Many different ways to serve God, but I find that each one I embraced all were led by the same goal. The task of testifying to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope I can maintain that goal until my last breath.

Have a great day. Reach for your goals.

Marty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment