Wednesday, April 9, 2014

God In Nature 4/9/14

Good Morning,


My coffee mug is filled to the rim with Door County Red Velvet Mocha. Wednesday already! Where does time go?

I mentioned that my wife and I are planning a short get away this spring. It is much needed. We have been blessed to be able to travel a bit. We like to go to places that can amuse us, but most of all places with scenery. This picture was taken from atop a light house in Door County Wisconsin. What you see is Lake Michigan, forest, and sand dunes. What I see is water that refreshes me, trees that shade me, and sand that feels good between my toes. I see God's creation. Only a loving God could create this view and only He knew when I would see it. He knew me in my mother's womb and knew what day I would take in this view. It's almost like He created this just for me. (And every other person who sees it) but my moment in time was just mine and mine alone. God revealed His love for me in this scenery.

Romans 1:20
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Let's take some time this spring to go and see what god has made for us. But also thank Him for having it there on the day you see it. After all He knew you were coming. Smile your on God's camera.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment