Monday, April 26, 2021

A Happy Day 4/26/2021

 Good Morning,

These last few days we have been able to spend some time with our daughter and grandson. We have seen a lot and experienced a great time in Georgia Sunday rolled around and there was no doubt that we would all attend church together. We went to a church our daughter has been visiting as she looks for a new church home after moving to Georgia. The message that was delivered was totally filled with the Holy Spirit. I for one knew that it was a message I needed to hear. 

Psalm 118:28-29 You are my God, and I will give thanks to You; You are my God. I will extol you.

The best part of attending church while visiting was that we were all together. It was a feeling or emotion that I haven't felt in a long time. I needed that sense of family more than I knew. I miss those two dearly at times and with her living closer now and just maybe with covid at bay we can visit more.

My point for today. If it is all possible, enjoy your family and cherish the moments. As we visited and reminisced, we continually thought about those who are no longer with us and how much we miss them. My advice for everyone, is not to take tomorrow for granted. Spend time together before you can't.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment