Thursday, June 15, 2017

You Think You Have A Headache! 6/15/2017

Good Morning,

Here we go Thursday. I have always been a fan of Thursdays, because they lead to Fridays. So I raise my cup of Door County Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti Coffee in a salute to Thursday.

There are times in my life that the headaches I have are from stress. When I take the time to see what caused the stress I often find that in many instances I have caused my own headaches. Doing a self-diagnosis often shows that I missed the warning signs or took shortcuts that were ill advised and caused harm. Shortcuts can be handy if the shortcut does not weaken or diminish the wanted result. Some things are set into motion when we take shortcuts. Our actions may have far reaching consequences, possibly spanning across generations. Beware of taking shortcuts: Beware of taking the easy way out!


Proverbs 21:5New International Version (NIV)
The plans of the diligent lead to profit
    as surely as haste leads to poverty.
 
Have a great day! Don't run to a shortcut, think it through. It might be the shortcut that seems to last a lifetime!
 
Marty

1 comment: