Friday, June 23, 2017

A Few Bible Verses On Hope Part Two 6/23/2017

Good Morning,

Friday is here and I am embracing it in a way that makes me look forward to even doing yard work. The old mug is filled with Door County In Keepers Blend Coffee and I am content.



Yesterday's blog on Hope was well received and God laid upon me the need to share a few more verses on looking to Him for help and hope. For those of you who know someone that might need a boost, please share these as God directs you to do so.

Proverbs 3:5-6New International Version (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[

Isaiah 40:31New International Version (NIV)
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.
 
 1 Thessalonians 5:11New International Version (NIV)
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,
just as in fact you are doing.

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 Psalm 147:11New International Version (NIV)
11 the Lord delights in those who fear him,
    who put their hope in his unfailing love.
 
Tomorrow I will be posting some new thing that God has placed on my plate. But for today here is a dosage of Hope. God bless,
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment