Saturday, June 3, 2017

Listening To God's Symphony

Good Moring,

There is nothing like waking up early on a Saturday morning, grabbing a hot mug of Door County Swedish Lingonberry Tart Coffee and the heading outside to enjoy it.

I am seated in our front yard and I am listening to my part of the world waking up. It is amazing when the worldly noise is absent ( traffic, lawn mowers, radios) how much of God's early morning concert you can hear. I am admiring Rene's garden handiwork. It really just started and I can't wait to see it in two weeks. But God's concert is what I hear right now and what I want to share it with you. I can't even begin to tell you how many birds are chirping right now. There are several different species singing away and blending into this God sent chorus.

Psalm 121:1-2
I will lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. 

When I first ventured outside I heard the base voice of a toad croaking. A squirrel has started a rap song with his chatter.  I am applauding the performance sent from above.

I have much to pray about and many to pray for. I will join this concert with spoken prayer. I will be praising God for the many things He has done this week. A teen we have been praying for is now cancer free is one of my praises. Just being able to sit in God's outdoor arena and experience this symphony has me prapraising Him.

I found peace and happiness in an old chair today. I let God play the music and I sang along from my heart with prayer.

When was your last God given concert?  The tickets are cheap and the musical makes you want an encore.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment