Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Prayer For Brussels 3/23/2016

Good Morning,

It won't take long for me to write today. I am finding no solace in my cup of Door County Cherry Crème Coffee.

The tragic senseless attack in Brussels has me almost speechless once more. The world has once again experienced evil and this attack can only be seen as evil. There is no other words to describe it. There is nothing good in it. My heart goes out to all those who were hurt in the attack and for those grieving the loss of loved ones.

I am calling on all of those who will read this blog to stop and bend a knee crying out to God in Heaven to comfort those in need and to make Himself known to those who would perpetrate such evil. Once again this type of tragedy is a call to prayer. Won't you join me today?

Philippians 4:6English Standard Version (ESV)
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

God bless you all.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment