Friday, March 25, 2016

Fighting Off A Cold 3/25/2016

Good Morning,



My hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee is complimenting the weather today.

Winter threw a few last darts at us yesterday and this morning. It was just a couple of weeks ago that we in this area were lulled into complacency by warm weather. I actually saw some folks wearing shorts on those days.

Rene has picked up a nasty cold and needed some medication. So it was off for a visit with the doctor yesterday. We share a lot of things together and this is one of those times when we shared a cold. I don't think I will need a doctor but how I feel isn't worth much right now.

It sounds like I am complaining and I guess I am doing that a little. But each of us has taken turns taking care of the other. My statement is this. If I have to have a cold I am glad that I have someone there who cares for me. I am sure Rene feels the same way. We are both thankful for each other and feel blessed to be sick together.

It is a good occasion to practice this Bible verse.

Philippians 2:3-4New King James Version (NKJV)
Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.


God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment