Monday, March 28, 2016

Burned The Rolls 3/28/2016

Good Morning,

I heard the java machine kick in long before the alarm clock sang me a wake up call. My cup of Door County Harvest Blend awaits me in a few minutes.


Both of us are still down and out with a severe chest virus. Although I believe that I am doing better than Rene. Yesterday I decided to warm up some dinner rolls, thinking that some hot buttered rolls would go good. I know my way around the kitchen pretty well and can usually make a decent meal. I did not set a timer and then soon forgot about the rolls.  Needless to say the rolls were somewhat charred. They really weren't edible.  The story for today us this. We all forget things and I am King of forgetful.  The rolls weren't important. But I was trying to multitask. Some things just require your main focus and attention, for instance your family. If you try paying attention by multitasking with your family you will inevitably forget or miss something. The picture above is priceless time spent with our grandson. If I had missed that day it would have been gone forever.
There is a time for everything. We need to focus on our priorities and give them their needed attention on time. This way no one gets burned.

Ecclesiastes 3:1. To everything there is a season. A time for every purpose under heaven. 

Make time for family. Mark the calendar to remember important dates. Don't make them part of other tasks.

Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment