Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bible Verses For Bedtime.3/13/2016

Good Evening,

I was detained in my writing today and by now many of you are already asleep or are getting ready for bed.

I want to share some of my favorite bedtime Bible verses. these are the ones I like to read at night for comfort. May they comfort you tonight as much as they comfort me.
      
Psalm 34:18

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.         
         
Proverbs 3:5-6       
Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
               
Matthew 5:4
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
       
Revelation 21:4
and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."         
      
 Matthew 11:28       

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
 
May you all be blessed with peaceful sleep.
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment