Friday, May 8, 2015

Only One Way To Heaven 5/8/2015

Good Morning,

I apologize for not writing yesterday. I was away celebrating the life of a loved one who passed away this week. I missed my cup of Door County Coffee yesterday. I will make up for it by having another cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch as I head for work.

At the church service for this life celebration, the preacher was very clear in his message of consolation to all the friends and family that were present. For my aunt, her Earthly life was over and her new eternal life has begun. He was very clear that she was saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ in whom she believed, trusted and loved. He challenged everyone present to think that through and make sure they knew where their personal eternal destiny would be.

John 14:6New King James Version (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus is the one and only way to heaven and eternal life with God Our Father. I will get right to the point. Notice for justice to be served God sent His Son to die and pay the price. This was for our sins.


John 3:16Good News Translation (GNT)
16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Our loving God paid the price himself as a gift to those who would accept it. In no way does He ever say we can earn our way, pay our way, or kill others and ourselves to attain heaven. Jesus is the one and only way.

Argumentative? Yes, that's the truth and I am sticking to it.

Happy Friday!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment