Wednesday, May 20, 2015

All Dressed Up And No Place To Go 5/20/2015

Good Morning,

How about a big cheer for Wednesday? I am so looking forward to the weekend. I believe my cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee was the perfect choice for this cold May morning.
 

John 3:16New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world ( ME YOU US) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
 
This verse says it all for me. This world is not my home, I am just passing through. Some day I am heaven bound. I believe in God there is no doubt.
When I look at nature I know God created all. There is no such thing as goo that turned into you.
 
My heart goes out to atheists. I wonder if their tomb stone will read?
Here Lies An Atheist
All Dressed Up
And No Place To Go
 
Pretty sad statement. But God said it best when He said I Am.
 
Have a great day. If you know where you are going after death and it is heaven, rejoice. If not, take Jesus at His word and call out to Him.
 
 

Romans 10:13King James Version (KJV)
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment