Wednesday, May 27, 2015

God's Glory, Where Is It? 5/27/2015

Good Morning,

Short week, due to the Memorial Day Holiday. I find myself in prayer for a couple of my dear brothers in Christ who are on a short term mission trip to Brazil. I am sipping a cup of Door County Highlander Grog coffee. Deep in thought, I think I see God's glory. Let me explain.

Isaiah 6 King James Version (KJV)
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.



You sense the glory of God and catch hold of it when you gaze in awe at His presence in nature. I faced in two different directions within a minute and snapped these two pictures. From the Southwest was an approaching storm. The sky was turning red. From the Northeast the sky was clear and was still shining on some flowers that Rene had just planted. He is in a flower with all it's color, and in the breathtaking storms.

His glory is also in the work of hands that He sends in a life totally devoted to love and service. I see that in my two brothers who jus arrived in Brazil.

Take time to absorb the beauty around you. Pray for those He sends, and are obedient to go. Join in with the chorus that praises Him, in which we can take part with nature and the angels.

Have a great day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment