Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas. Give the Gift of Prayer 12/25/13

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to You,

This day started with prayer and a big cup of Door County Jingle Bell Java. I had a couple of prayers answered yesterday. They are personal requests for others so I won't go in to detail. But one answer took me by surprise. So as I sit at my desk on this cold Wisconsin morning I am praising God for being able to see him work and to know that He hears.

I remember getting tears in my eyes yesterday morning as I prayed for both of these requests. I cried out "Lord help here please!" Later in the day I received phone calls telling me all about what had happened in the lives of these two people. I was teary eyed again.

So Friends. Want to have a Merry Christmas? Pray for others today. Let it be an unspoken gift to them. Only you will know that you went to the Father on their behalf. God always answers yes or no. Even if it is no, He heard your request and plan, but He has a better one.

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)

‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Merry Christmas. Give the gift of prayer.

Marty

1 comment:

  1. God always amazes me. Sometimes when you least espect it! We have a awesome God. no doubt.

    ReplyDelete