Thursday, May 12, 2022

Nothing Random About You 5/12/2022

 Good Morning,

My day will begin with prayer and have some hard work ahead of me today. Time to drink some of the Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee that is ready to wake me up in the kitchen. 


Before you tune me out today, please read the following passage of Scripture. 

Psalm 139:13-14 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. 14. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are your works. And that my soul knows well.

You are not random at all. You weren't a random egg that was randomly fertilized. You were known to God long before you were created. You are a child of God and He does not believe that there is anything random about you. You are special and no one but you is you. You are a miracle of life. A walking talking miracle. Think about just how intricate the workings of your body are. That thought alone is mind bending.  So, take some time to thank God for creating you and having a purpose for your life. 

Celebrate yourself today. You are Designer Made!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment