Thursday, May 5, 2022

A Survey Of The Heart 5/5/2022

 Good Morning,

The day began with prayer and some bones creaking at the first sound of the alarm clock. All is well now as I write and sip on a hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee.


You can't turn around these days without someone polling you on your thoughts or surveying you to see what you buy and why. 

First I want it to be known that I do not trust polls whatsoever. I believe they can be manipulated and often produce so called facts that aren't the true pulse of the world. If I want to show an opinion of people on a hot topic, I would call those in the demographics of support or non support depending on what I am trying to stir up. 

What really matters is the survey you can take of your heart to see where you sit with God. Are you with Him in all things or just half way. It's easy to know your true standing with God. Just ask Him to show you. If you are really serious about it, He will show you. 

Psalm 139:23-24. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me and know my thoughts. 24 And see if there be any wicked way within me. Lead me In the way everlasting. 

You might not like the answer you get. It might challenge you to change a way or two. If you find yourself challenged in the way you act or think, and you won't change, you definitely know where you stand with God. 

Romans 8:7 For the mind that is set on the flesh, is hostile to God. For it does not submit to God's law, indeed, it cannot. 

Food for thought. God wrote the playbook, Have you altered in your mind, what it says?

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment