Saturday, February 12, 2022

Father In Heaven, Hear My Cry 2/12/2022

 Good Morning,

Here I sit in a nice warm den this morning, sipping on a hot cup of Door County Irish Cream Coffee and watching the sun come up. It is time to write 


I experienced a good night of sleep last night and as I crawled out of bed to greet a very cold day I was grateful for the warmth of the house and my coffee. 

Yesterday I received the news that the son of one of our pastors was hospitalized with breathing issues. This little fella was born prematurely and for the longest time could not come home from the hospital. He finally did come home and we all rejoiced and I still do. But it seems as if he has hit a set back. Once again we are praying for this little baby. 

I listened to a little bit of the morning news and it seems like we have two countries in Europe that are positioned for war with each other. This one could draw in the rest of the world and be a catastrophe for all. So yes, this is another major prayer request. 

So as I sit in the solace of my den, major issues draw me to pray. God invites us to pray and in many situations asks us to cry out and dump our fears on to Him. That is exactly what I did today and I will accept His answer even if I don't like it. 

So today, might have you seeking the same things I am praying about or you have your own list of worries and issues. I have listed  below a few passages to assist us today as we pray.

Psalm 4:1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Thou has enlarged me when I was in distress, have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. 

Psalm 5:1 Give ear to my word o Lord. Consider my mediation.

Psalm 102:1 Hear my prayer, O Lord. And let my cry come to you. 

Jeremiah 33:3 Call out to me and I will answer you. I will show you great and mighty things which you have not seen. 

Love to all.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment