Friday, February 25, 2022

A Day To Reflect. 2/25/2022

 Good Morning,

I was up early and starting to remove a little snow. The Door County Mocha Mint Coffee is just what I needed to kick start this old body. 

As I start this day I also want to reflect on the last week. It was filled with blessings and a few disappointments. Each day in the week brought one or the other. It ended with war in Europe and to say the least as much as I hoped it would not happen, it did.  I am in prayer for many people and many different things. I found that my prayer list is mostly filled with requests for others. My list of blessings in the last two weeks has been more than I deserve. I truly mean that. I am grateful for the good news we received on my wife's health. It was a situation we did not want to face, but had to. The outcome was excellent. Praise God for that.

My point for today. We might allow ourselves to be consumed by grief, yet within the grief if we look hard there is a blessing we might see. Each day is filled with something. At times we need to look beyond the grief and see God at work further off behind the grief. He can use the bad things for good. 

Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done. 

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment