Friday, August 28, 2020

Time To Hunt 8/28/2020

Good Morning,

The day began very early today with a cup of Door County Blackberry Shortcake Coffee and an apple from one of our trees.



Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.

I have been watching things unfold in the United States and around the world, The latest being civil unrest where I live and then some major hurricane action down South. The civil unrest has tempers short and opinions of what caused it, how to fix it, and how one should feel, listen or act are many on top of many.

In the mean time others are battling flooding and storm damage of epic proportions. Both of these events have received my prayer attention and the hurricane survivors will get monetary help or supplies sent by my wife and I. We will see what venue can be trusted to deliver on their promises and then choose our level of help as God wills.

For now I will be content to listen for God and His direction for me and my family. This will take some increased prayer time and some fasting. Hunting season will begin next week and I will be chasing some geese for the freezer. I am going to relax my mind and get away from opinions, chaos, yet more than likely to pay close attention to the needs of the hurricane victims.

I will ask God to fix the civil problems and let me know if He wants me to do anything about them.  I will find my favorite verse once more while deep within the marsh or field. God's will be done.

Something in your world needs prayer and your attention. Ask God what ones you should devote time to.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment