Monday, August 10, 2020

The Right Hand Of God 8/10/2020

Good Morning.

This morning I hope you are well physically and spiritually. I have chosen a hot cup of Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee to start my day.

Isaiah 41:9-10
I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Many of us this year will hear a call from God to get involved in something that represents a charity, family, or ministry. Many of us will doubt that we are equipped for such a calling or experience. The truth is that when God calls upon us we really are not equipped or ready to handle what He has called us to, without His help. But God promises those whom He calls His right hand to hold us. God never calls if He is not into what He calls us to.  With God to help us how can we fail?



So when He calls, drop the excuses of inadequacy, timing, and fear. Join in and do not be dismayed at what God can do through and with you.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment