Wednesday, June 24, 2020

True Peace. 6/24/2020

Good Morning,

Can you all smell the Door County Blackberry Shortcake Coffee coming from our house? I wish you could. It woke me up when it started to brew about 15 minutes ago. It's now time to write.


Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into the grace in which we stand and rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.  Romans 5:1-2

I want to keep the message simple today. Prior to receiving Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior I was spiritually dead and a lost soul. When I made my decision to become a believer and follower in Christ, my life was resurrected by the the blood of Jesus and his own resurrection.  My heart of stone melted. Where there wasn't any music there now was a symphony. It was a new life, resurrected from the old ways. There was finally peace within my heart. I experienced resurrection peace.

You can always see the difference in those who are walking in a right relationship with Jesus. They are at peace. They are content. Could there be anything better than to know you are at peace with your Creator?  Anyone who truly fathoms the meaning of the cross and the resurrection of Jesus, will understand the resurrected life that leads you to be at peace with God.

Have a great day!

Marty


2 comments:

  1. PS 19:1
    The heavens display the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

    ReplyDelete