Thursday, August 29, 2019

Tell Them You're Proud Of Them 8/29/2019

Good Morning,

The morning crept up on me out of no where. I just came inside from taking our two dogs out for their morning business. They are fed and the Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee just started brewing.

Last night I spent some time cleaning a couple of my shotguns to be used tonight at a Sporting Clays charity fundraiser tonight. Some members of my work team accepted the challenge to get involved with the community. They artanged this shooting event that will support a non profit organization which obtains medical equipment for those who can't afford it. Items like wheelchairs, walkers, canes and crutches are a few of the things that this organization supplies to the needy.



If the weather holds out, I am sure their fund raiser will be a hit and raise some serious money for this good cause. It has been nice to see others in the work team get behind these guys and support them by signing up to shoot and compete with others.

I have a great team at work and they constantly amaze me with their abilities and dedication. I can tell you for sure that they will be told in no uncertain terms that I am proud of them. It is important to praise others for doing a great job. "Thank you and job well done" should be the norm, not a big surprise when it is said.
Matthew 25:21 KJV
21 His lord said unto him, Well done thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things. I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 

I know that some day I hope to receive a pat on the back from our Lord and Savior as I enter Heavens gates.  My hope is to be worthy of a compliment.

Pass on a little sincere praise today and say it like you mean it. I sure am proud of those guys.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment