Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tell Me What To Say 8/21/2019

Good Morning,

I need to pray this morning for a loved one and I will then enjoy a big cup of Door County Maple Coffee. Prayer and then some coffee. That's a winner every time.

Luke 12:12 The Voice (VOICE)
12 The Holy Spirit will give you the words to say at the moment when you need them.

Have you ever been faced with a difficult situation and wondered what you should say? I know I have been in that spot many times. I know for sure that when I relied on my self for the words my own tongue dug a hole for me that I could not get out of. I ended up saying something that I could not take back, showed no wisdom and ended up regretting it for a long time.



I have learned to pray in everything and give up control to God. I ask for wisdom and then for God to give me the words to say. I wait on Him to lead me in the answers I need. When I wait on Him and rely on Him the outcomes have been much better. I also ask God if He wants me to say anything at all. Many times He has advised me to be still and just speak politely without expressing my emotions or feelings.

I pray that if you are in that situation today that you will look to God for the answer. He will provide it.
Philippians 4:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Don't think it through. Pray through it.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment