Thursday, August 22, 2019

Road Construction Headache 8/22/2019

Good Morning,

I am looking forward to Friday already, but Thursday will have to do for now. I just poured a big cup of Door County Turtles In A Cup Coffee to start my day. I am praying that someone I know has a nice day.



We are surrounded by road construction where we live and it is more than a nuisance. At times it is a nightmare just to get home. The current state of the construction on the roads I need to travel to get to work has added 35-45 minutes to my daily commute. I tried listening to more talk radio and that worked for a little while. I recorded some music to play in my Jeep but that got old real quick.

Then I remembered that I have the whole Bible on CD. I find it easy to slip in a CD and have the Bible read to me.  It has made the commute more bearable and I am combining the reading with prayer. Listening to God's Word soothes my soul and helps me to unwind. My relationship with God has intensified due to "Road Construction". God has taken a head pounder and turned it into a blessing. I highly recommend it.

Have a great day!

Marty

Try it. I think you will like it.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment