Friday, August 23, 2019

Great Day To Be Friendly 8/23/2019

Good Morning,

My mug was just filled with Door County Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee . I feel pretty good today and I want to finish the day strong. I have a busy weekend with a project at work on Saturday and that will tie up one my weekend days.



Proverbs 27:19 English Standard Version (ES.    
19 As in water face reflects face,do the heart of a man reflects the man.

I have never experienced a day that wasn't made to be friendly. However, I have experienced people who are not friendly and they let you know it. They refuse to make eye contact and they do not acknowledge a hello or a good morning sent there way. I can understand someone being preoccupied and in deep thought causing them to look unfriendly. But I believe it is always best to attempt to be friendly even if the friendliness it not returned. Hello and have a nice day are ways of just being polite. A smile and a friendly face can go a long way in making someone feel better about their day. Our face is a direct picture of our hearts. Our face let's everyone see how we feel?

So I am going to practice smiling today and greeting people with a genuine hi, good morning, buenes tardes, whatever it takes to be satisfied that I attempted to be friendly. How about you? Let's make this a day to extend friendliness on those we meet.

Happy Friday!!!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment