Saturday, April 27, 2019

Where Did Our Patience Go? 4/27/2019

Good Morning,
I can't believe that there is snow in our forecast for today. Therefore I will heat up my Thermos Bottle Of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee a little hotter today. I wrote on patience in 2012 and after this week of surprises I thought I would recharge myself to be patient. 


"In an age where we can obtain information with a touch of a screen and purchase things without even making a phone call faith and patience seem to have no place.When I was a kid and we wanted soup we opened the can, placed the soup in a pan and placed it on the stove to boil. Now we can just plop it into a bowl and microwave it within seconds. I have watched people tap their fingers with impatience on a microwave when they think it is taking too long. We have become a impatient people.In today's text we see that in our faith we need to wait on God for His timing and answer."


But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
—Romans 8:25


If we wait on God and trust in His wisdom to do only what is best for us we can wait with patience. In God we trust. It is more than just a phrase on a coin.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment