Friday, April 26, 2019

Munching On A Thought 4/26/2019

Good Morning,

I awoke this morning to our dog happier than usual and looking to get outside. He was happy to embrace the morning with me after his run outside and we shared some rough housing play time. I filled my cup with Door County German Chocolate Cake Coffee and now it is time to write.

Lately I have had a lot on my mind and my brain was munching through a lot of deep thoughts last night. Rene will be retiring in a couple of weeks and I won't be too far behind her. Dealing with the fact that we aren't kids anymore just settled in on me.

Munching on healthy snacks in moderation is a good thing. Eating the wrong stuff for too long has it's issues and rears it's ugly head eventually. So munching on thoughts that are out of your control is not all that healthy for you either. It is at times like this that it is a good idea to purge your head and fill it with the things of God.  One can never have enough good thoughts on God. It is the gift that keeps on giving. I like to pray for Him to share His thoughts with me. And some times He does.

Psalm 139:17 English Standard Version (ESV)17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!    How vast is the sum of them!

Happy Friday,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment