Friday, April 5, 2019

Up To Your Neck In DOO DOO. 4/5/2019

Good Morning World,

I just filled my cup with Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee. In addition, because of a work schedule  change I was able to have breakfast with the Mrs. We enjoyed some breakfast tacos, prayed and I am headed off to work.



Sometimes trouble seems to travel in bunches and before you know it you feel like you are buried up to your neck in cow dung. It seems that the only way you can look is up less your face dip into the poo pile. I found that when things get overwhelming we do need to look up and find reassurance from God that He will carry us through the dung heap of troubles.

How we can find peace while in the manure barrel is to seek Him in prayer and let Him reaffirm His love for us through His word.

I am adding some Bible verses of reassurance and direction to help us all through those days when life stinks.


Psalm 50:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;


Nahum 1:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

A stronghold in the day of trouble;
And He knows those who trust in Him

The Lord is good,


Jeremiah 31:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

And the young men and the old, together;
For I will turn their mourning to joy,
Will comfort them,
And make them rejoice rather than sorrow

13 “Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance,


Psalm 16:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore

11 You will show me the path of life;

God and His word can make one day good at a time.

Happy Friday,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment