Sunday, April 28, 2019

In This World You Will Have Trials. But He Has Overcome The World. 4/28/2019

Good Morning,

As usual, I can be found at my desk in the den with a cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee. It was still hot and fresh from yesterday. The money I spent on that Thermos bottle 30 years ago was well worth it. Yes, it is yesterdays coffee, but waste not want not. I am staring at some late April snow outside of the window. So A pot of chili will be made to ward off the cold and dampness.



Several of my friends, family and us are experiencing some trials right now. We attended our regular prayer meeting last night that was filled with the Holy Spirit. I believe God knew we all needed to see a quick victory. One of our closest friends lost her coat and hat while moving yesterday. She is the last one that could afford to lose a coat. We prayed and a temporary coat was given to her to use for as long as she needed it. Now you might find it trivial to pray for a coat and hat. We are known for putting everything to prayer. After the prayer service two guys followed  this angel of a lady home and found her coat in a pile of snow in the parking lot with her other belongings that she had placed in a bag. Everything was there but totally soaked. I called her this morning and she said "Praise God I have my coat and hat and everything is already dry." We are all rejoicing with her. God came through. The snow that we all cursed probably kept anyone from taking her belongings.

John 16:33 New King James Version (NKJV)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you [a]will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

So my friends our Lord knew what we would need ahead of time. The snow was just what we needed to protect our little friend. Oh by the way! We prayed about this move for weeks that all of us would be able to mover her, efficiently and safely.God provided the snow after the move. We didn't slip and slide during our task. Right on time Father God! If you are experiencing a trial, look to God, and see that some how He will carry you through and show you a silver lining in the storm.

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment