Monday, April 15, 2019

April Snow Brings? 4/15/19

Good Morning World!

Monday came, even after I tried staring it down. My day began with prayer and it was good for me to pray. I addressed the java maker that was brewing a pot of Door County Black and Tan Coffee with a laugh and a salute.



Yesterday we had a snow storm which in my lifetime was the first one in April. It was a wet heavy snow which one weather forecaster termed "WEAVY" . I can agree with the term. One scoop of snow in my shovel was a load to throw. I tried the snow blower and it jammed up with the frozen slush time after time.


Psalm 135:7 New International Version (NIV)

    he sends lightning with the rain
    and brings out the wind from his storehouses.

He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth;

What good was the snow? I am trusting God that He knows what our area of the world will need to sustain the water tables and continue to provide drinking water for us. I have know idea why God sends the precipitation in the form of snow, rain or dew. Only He does and I have never had to ration water or worry about our trees dying from drought.

So I am content in saying that as far as all weather goes, it's all in God's hands. Wet, dry, cold, damp, hot, freezing, windy, stormy, or as calm as can be it's all up to Him. The best thing we can do is to be prepared for what comes. I am preparing to roast corn in August!

Have a great day.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment