Friday, March 1, 2019

All I Need 3/1/2019

Good Morning World!

Friday arrived and am not doing a thing to stop it from bringing me Saturday. I hear the Door County Bourbon Pecan Pie Coffee brewing in the kitchen. Better yet the aroma made it to the den. Let's write.

Romans 11:36 From Him and through Him and for Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen

Anyone who knows me well can tell you that I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer or the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. But back in 1981 I decided to follow God and that one choice that lasts for eternity was all I needed to know about and choose. It was the wisest choice I ever made. Once that happened I learned more about God and saw that my actual life comes from Him. He is the source and sustainer of all things. He gives me every breath I take. He has blessed me with friends and family. I had friends, family, and breath before 1981, but when I made the choice to follow God He illuminated all the things He does. But more important than the air I breathe, the clean water I drink is the gift He gave of Jesus Christ His Son to die on the cross for our sins. This allows us to be forgiven of our trespasses by accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior. He loves us all so much.



Now if that isn't love than there isn't any snow in Wisconsin.

Have a great day!

Marty





No comments:

Post a Comment