Thursday, March 28, 2019

Going To The Gym 3/28/2019

Good Morning World!

I just want to yell out to the world this morning and say "Have  Great day!" I will celebrate the day I have been waiting for all week (A Visit From A Relative) with a hot cup of Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee.




I have been released by the eye doctor to continue rehabilitation on my knee replacements. I have to limit the weight amounts but I can start back! The eye is healed enough to do that, but clear vision has yet to return. But praise God it feels good to get back to the knees!

One problem with going to the gym is timing. Go too early and the place is crowded and there are no parking spaces. One gets all the exercise they need just by walking from the car for 2 miles uphill both ways. I am exaggerating quite a bit. But parking is an issue and you take the chance that you might not find a space until someone leaves. And pity the fool who drives a Ford F250 and needs the bigger spaces to park. I would be that fool.

So to accommodate the rehab work I tend to go to the gym real early on weekends or much later during the week. What does this have to do with my inspirational blog?

Here goes. In order to obtain a parking space, and get in my workout I have to be patient or be early. In doing so I am exhibiting two things,

1, Patience, I have to wait my turn or change my routine.
2. Dedication , I have to bend my will to meet my needs

The same can be applied to God. I have needs that only He can do. I need to wait on Him and be patient. Secondly I have to remember that God doesn't change His schedule to meet mine, but I need to adjust my schedule to meet His. I have to bend my will to meet His desires


Isaiah 40:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

31 But those who wait on the Lord


Isaiah 55:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

 Have a wonderful day. God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment