Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Spirit Led Life 2/27/2018

Good Morning,



My day began earlier than normal today and now it is time to take a break and pour myself a cup of Door County Private Reserve Coffee. I will add two small biscuits and some honey. My breakfast is now complete.






I have a friend who I believe lives a Spirit filled life and he does it better than most people. He always is in tune with God. And it just seems that God is able  to use this fella more than most people. He is the type of guy that just goes where God leads. I asked him what the key to living a spirit filled  life is.






His reply did not surprise me. "I had to die. I gave my heart and my life to God through Jesus Christ. I no longer live for myself. My goal is to live for Jesus. I have learned to be obedient to God. I try never to question Him".

I think we would do well to follow the example this man has set. I asked him if he would share hi isb life verse with me and he gave me two.


Galatians 2:20 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me




Matthew 6:33 New King James Version (NKJV)
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


So today, live a life that is connected to God and enjoy the walk.


Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment