Thursday, February 22, 2018

Prayer In The Middle Of The Night 2/22/2018

Good Morning,


A little Door County Caramel Latte Coffee came my way this morning and to say the least it has been a long night.






Work duties called me in at 2:AM and I just took some time for breakfast and I need to get back to work. On my drive to work this morning my mind went to kind thoughts for several people and I knew t was time to pray for them. I finished my personal prayer for each of them when I turned into the driveway of the hospital where I work.


They will never know that they were prayed for and they really don't need to know. The important thing is that they were prayed for. I know there are people out there who pray for me and it is nice to know.

Luke 6:31 New International Version (NIV)

31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.






So as God leads you today to pray for someone regardless of the time. Someone might be praying for you.


God Bless,


Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment