Sunday, February 25, 2018

Say Something Funny To Me 2/25/2018

Good Morning,


Hear I sit at my desk with a cup of Door County Vanilla Crème Coffee and a smile on my face. This is a good way to start a morning.

Yesterday morning I was able to spend some time with a few friends shooting clay targets at a local shooting range. My score was so bad that all I can say is that a skunk stinks less than I did.


The morning was spent shooting these targets, but what I remember most about it was the solid laughter we had for an hour. It was a good time and the laughter was needed. There just seems to be a person or two that can bring wholesome laughter to a day and we had a few of the best there. My ribs were a little sore later from the hard laughter we had. I knew I had enjoyed myself.

Laughter when wholesome just seems to brighten the day. All too often we adults forget what it is like to laugh. I envy the baby who has just learned to laugh and just about anything is funny to them. Laughter actually is an exercise that uses different muscles and releases stress. So yes laughter is medicine for the soul and the body.


Proverbs 15:13 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 A glad heart makes a cheerful face,
    but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed


Proverbs 17:22 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Enjoy a good laugh today and smile whenever you can. It is ok to laugh and enjoy good clean fun.

Have a great day.

Marty

2 comments: