Sunday, February 4, 2018

Breakfast. There Is Just Something About It 2/4/2018

Good Afternoon,

I am running very late on the blog today. I had to start work very early on a special project and before I knew it the my day had elapsed into the afternoon. I did however find time to squeeze in a hot cup of Cherry Crème Coffee from the Door County Coffee Company.



Later this morning when I took a little rest from my labors, only to go home and dig out our house from a snow storm, I stopped at a restaurant for breakfast. I treated myself to a small steak, hash browns, eggs and toast. It was a breakfast fit for royalty. It was about 10:AM when I sat down to order my morning feast. For me eating breakfast at 10 in the morning is too late. But it was what it was and that breakfast soothed my hunger and just made me feel good. I noticed that the customers in this food emporium were all chatting at their respective tables and everyone seemed happy.

Acts 4:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Jesus met the apostles on the seashore after they had been fishing and He cooked them some fish for breakfast. So we know that Jesus ate breakfast. What a morning that had to be. There were a few people who were reading their Bibles at their tables. As I looked over at a group of 8-9 people I could see that they were eating and discussing their Bibles. It looked to be like a Sunday School class that went out for breakfast. It seemed to me that Bibles, Breakfast and Jesus just go together. There's just something about breakfast and there's just something about Jesus.

Ecclesiastes 3 King James Version (KJV)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

I guess anytime is a good time to eat breakfast and  anytime is a good time to read and study your Bible. Jesus isn't picky about what time you choose. He is available 24/7


God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment